130900- Screven- Including the city of Sylvania 1248 AM EST Fri Dec 13 2019
Rest of tonight Rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Friday Rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Friday night Showers likely. Lows around 50. North winds around 5 mph, becoming west after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning, then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph, increasing to around 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday night Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Sunday night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Cooler with lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
Friday will bring periods of snow again to the far Northern Plains and Canadian Prairies, a rain-snow combination to the Northwest, and rain with some freezing precipitation in the Southeast. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:04PM Thu Dec 12, 2019 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.